Thursday, July 4, 2013

JULY 4TH

Happy 4th of July!!! Today when I went to see the parade I saw ALOT of my friends. The parade was long! Some of my friends were in the parade. Then we went to the carnivale. I only went on two rides my favorite ride and this new one it spins around sooooo fast you stick to the walls. My friends Evan and Philip were on the ride. Philip and I were climbing the walls. I LITERLY ALMOST VOMITED! The carnival is open for two days. Also tommarow night there is fireworks starting at 10. My mom says we might go back tonight with our friends.friends Evan and Philip were on the ride. Philp and I  were climbing the walls. I LITERLY ALMOST VOMITED!!! The carnival is open for two days. Also tomarrow night theres fireworks starting at 10. My mom says we might go back tonight with our friends.




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment